Friday, June 15, 2007

The Most Recent MVHS Graduate


Did I tell you how much I love my 4 girls?! Especially Cecily, she's my favorite! (But I tell each of them that) She graduated from high school a couple of weeks ago. She's a 4.0 student but that's not what her report card said. But I will tell you this, she had more fun than any high school kid should be allowed. She did it right. Smart, pretty, athletic, a great sense of humor, all the boys like her .... what else could you ask for. She is a joy to have around. There isn't a time that we sit down as a family or partial family that she doesn't make us laugh with her faces and voices. She is a living, breathing, walking Saturday Night Live gig. She lights up a room.

Each one of my girls has a special place in my heart. They all are so different yet have so many things in common. And they love each other so very much. Fortunately they got their grace and beauty from their mother. I can claim some of their intelligence and athleticism, but then again, they got that from their mother too. Their activism and social conscience, from mom again. OK - their sense of humor and contagious laughter, mom again. Their strength, drive and goodness. Concern for their fellow-man. Friendliness, outgoing personality. Loyalty, work ethic. I guess I will concede...mom again on all points. Ability to be on time to meetings...YES! Two of them got that from me!

Did I tell you how much I love my 5 girls?!

No comments: